Am 15.04.2013 um 08:06 schrieb "H. Özoguz" <h.oezo...@mmnetz.de>:

> Hello,
>
> I know, that I can change the TOC-Title by
>
> \setupheadtext[content=Whatever the TOC-Title may be]
>
> How can I change the Font of the TOC-Title, is there a style key, or somewhat
> like that?
> (Directly "\setupheadtext[content=Whatever the TOC-Title may be,
> style=Chapterstyle]" does not work, where "Chapterstyle" is a defined Font)

The title for the TOC is placed with the \title command, to change it’s style
you have
to change the values for \title, e.g.

  \setuphead[title][style=\ssc]

When you don’t want to change the style of all title-headings you can create
your heading with a different style, e.g.

  \definehead[toctitle][title]

  \setuphead[toctitle][style=\ssc]

  \starttext

  \toctitle[content]{\headtext{content}}