On Fri, 19 Apr 2013 07:38:18 +0200
"Thomas A. Schmitz" <thomas.schm...@uni-bonn.de> wrote:

> On 04/19/2013 01:03 AM, john Culleton wrote:
> > Any suggestions? Using MKIV currently.
>
> Use \setuppublicationlayout[book] (explained in the bib manual).
>
> Thomas

Thanks for trying.

I tried modfying one of the standard format files (apa) and ran
things again. Still no isbn data.

Sometimes it is easier to write a program than to modify someone
else's. The task is not that complex. So I will write my own
program to extract data from a file of information, perhaps the
existing .bbl, file and format the selected data in an accepted TeX
format. I'll input that file. It will take less time that I have spent
already. And it will work, including the ISBN field.

Again, thanks.

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press