Again to Hans instead of to the list. I ‘hate’ gmail.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cecil Westerhof <cldwester...@gmail.com>
Date: 2013/4/26
Subject: Re: [NTG-context] Is it possible to set the output file name
in the script
To: Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl>

2013/4/26 Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl>:
> On 4/26/2013 7:01 PM, Cecil Westerhof wrote:

>>> not possible but you can access the outputfilename at the tex and lua end
>>

>> What do mean with that?
>

> just grep for outputfile in lua and mkiv files

I have now (I need to use jobfilename, because I get an error when I
use outputfilename):
    \def\outputfilename{\jobfilename -\getvariable{meta}{type}}
    \def\outputfilenametwo{\jobfilename -\getvariable{meta}{type}}

When displaying outputfilenametwo I see that it is filled with the
correct value, but the output is still written to the same file.

--
Cecil Westerhof

--
Cecil Westerhof