Hi All,

can someone explain to me why loading a file/typescript is producing spaces????

If the code that does load the file/s produced spaces for debugging purposes
that is
fine, but should not they actually going somewhere else? Then with a decent
message!?

Personally, I find it a bug if loading fonts or other files produces extraneous
 characters!

regards
        Keith.