Hi,

I need to associate a bit of text with a figure in a book. The text is
not---and cannot be---the figure caption (it's providing some explanation with
respect to some labels in the figure). I have tried the following based on some
other post on the mailing list:

\definepapersize[eightsquare][width=8in, height=8in]
\setuppapersize[eightsquare]

\setuplayout[
        location=doublesided, marking=on, backspace=43mm, leftmargin=18mm,
        leftmargindistance=4mm, rightmargin=35mm, rightmargindistance=4mm,
rightedgewidth=6mm,
        topspace=12mm, header=15mm,     footer=15mm, height=179mm, width=115mm
]

\starttext

\startplacefigure[location=force, title={First dummy caption}]
\inmargin{First margin dummy}
\externalfigure[dummy][width=115mm]
\stopplacefigure

\stoptext

However, that results in the text being down the bottom of the figure. I need
the text to be vertically aligned with the top of the figure. I have attached
the resulting PDF for illustration purposes (is that okay on this mailing list?
It's very small).

Any hints would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Malte.

“The Electric Monk was a labour-saving device, like a dishwasher or a video
recorder... Electric Monks believed things for you, thus saving you what was
becoming an increasingly onerous task, that of believing all the things the
world expected you to believe.”

― Douglas Adams, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency