Hi Hans, everybody,

Hans van der Meer wrote:
> Would be nice. But doing this is left to other
> people than me, I feel not qualified to tinker
> with that code. You would like to challenge Hans
> Hagen?

Last week's thread about ligatures got unpleasantly close to flaming
at times; so, just in case, I'd like to ask that this one stays calm.
That last sentence sounded a bit more antagonistic than you intended,
perhaps. Aditya was simply making a suggestion, not ‘challenging’ Hans
(either of the Hanses ^_^).

Also: thank you for the work you put into removing/commenting out all
spaces in typescript files; a 54 kB zip is nothing to sneeze at.

My best wishes to everybody in Bachotek / at BachoTeX — I hope the
weather is as fine there as it is here in Leiden.

Cheers,
Sietse