Dnia 2013-06-02, o godz. 19:51:54
Marcin Borkowski <mb...@wmi.amu.edu.pl> napisał(a):

> Dnia 2013-06-02, o godz. 19:46:52
> Marcin Borkowski <mb...@wmi.amu.edu.pl> napisał(a):
>
> > Hi list,
> >
> > I have two questions regarding registers.
> >
> > 1. How to change the title of the register (placed by
> > \completeregister) and its numbering style?  (Assume that e.g. I
> > want it to be an unnumbered section and not a numbered chapter.)
>
> OK, I've just found out about \setupheadtext[register={...}], but the
> rest of my problems are still unsolved for me.
>
> > 2. I'd like my register not to have the headers with subsequent
> > letters of the alphabet.  I did [indicator=no] in \setupregister,
> > but still got the *vertical spacing* between gropus of entries
> > beginning with the same letter. Then, I did also [before={}], but
> > then the space between entry groups is actually *smaller* than the
> > usual interline space (confirmed by doing \showgrid).  What should
> > I do to prevent this from happening?

Me again: seems it was an ID10T error, the problem was insufficient
magnification in the pdf viewer.  Solution wikified under "Registers".

The problem with head style of the title of the register is still
unsolved, though not critical - I can use \placeregister and supply the
title myself.

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski