Hi,

I have a few SVG graphics of multiple megabytes. They contain a lot of objects (text/shapes). All graphics except for one gets properly included in my ConTeXt document. In place of the failed one there the gray placeholder box with 'status unknown'.

I noticed that ConTeXt uses Inkscape to convert these SVGs to PDF. Is there a way in which I can increase the timeout for this conversion process? That is just a guess, maybe the problem is due to something else.

Best,
Sander