Dnia 2013-06-06, o godz. 00:22:04
Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> napisał(a):

> On 6/5/2013 11:06 PM, Marcin Borkowski wrote:
> > Dnia 2013-06-03, o godz. 15:20:45
> > Marcin Borkowski <mb...@wmi.amu.edu.pl> napisał(a):
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I'd like to have my \startlines ... \stoplines indented in the
> >> following way: the first two lines unindented, the next two
> >> indented, and so on.  Basically, this means that I'd like the
> >> pattern to be based on (mod 4) arithmetic and not (mod 2).  Is it
> >> possible?  If yes, how?
> >
> > OK, so I thought I can handle this... but not:(.
> >
> > I found the relevant definitions in spac-hor.mkiv and tried to add a
> > line saying
> >
> > \installindentingmethod
> > \v!evenpairs{\c_spac_indentation_toggle_state\plusfour}
>
> % there is no \v!evenpairs
>
> \unprotect
>
> % english interface only:
>
> \installindentingmethod
>    {evenpairs}
>    {\c_spac_indentation_toggle_state\plusfour}
>
> % or maybe:
>
> \installindentingmethod
>    \v!quadruple
>    {\c_spac_indentation_toggle_state\plusfour}
>
> % as \v!quadruple is a known keyword
>
> \protect

Sorry to say that, but neither seems to work...

! Missing number, treated as zero.

<to be read again>
\v_spac_indentation_current ->q
                               uadruple
\4>unknown #1#2#3#4#5->#2=#1
                            \relax
\spac_indentation_apply_step_one ...on_setup_size
                                                  \fi
\next1 #1,->\spac_indentation_apply_step_one {#1}
                                                 \syst_helpers_do_process_co...
\syst_helpers_do_process_comma_list ...rgument #1,
                                                  ]\relax \global
\advance \... ...
l.36 \startlines[indenting=quadruple]

?

What do I do?  (And what do I do if I really want "evenpairs",
especially that I'd like to have "oddpairs", too, so "quadruple" is not
really a good keyword for me?)

TIA,

--
Marcin Borkowski