Hi,

Is there a way in ConTeXt to distinguish (or recognise) different characters
from different languages, especially distinguishing those used in China, Japan
and Korea (CJK) from English.

For example, sentence(1) and its translation (sentence (2))  below are mixed
English with Chinese characters,

    as far as I know, Chinese write 排版 as typography.  (1)
    translation: 据我所知,中国人将typography写作排版。      (2)

If I input this sentence in the ConTeXt source file, how can I recognise
English characters and Chinese characters respectively so that I can insert
space (say, 1/4 space) when nesting English words into Chinese (the result of
sentence (2) in PDF file will look like this: 据我所知,中国人将 typography 写作排版。)

Are there some materials or topics about this?

Tim