On 15-06-13 19:42, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

Am 15.06.2013 um 18:01 schrieb Sander Maijers <s.n.maij...@student.ru.nl>:

I am now using xtable to have an XMLish document to store a table. How I can
embed ConTeXt code like $\Delta{}N_{\text{test}}$
in the external XML file file with the table? In other words, having
mathematical notiation in the table header?

I tried various things such as:
\expanded{\xmlflush{#1}}

1. Have you looked at the cals table module?

No. I was able to find some references to CALS and ConTeXt with Google, but no documentation for the module you describe.

2. Can you provide a example for your problem?

No, not at this time, because I am very pressed for time now. But I will come back to this later.

Wolfgang