On 06/17/2013 08:22 PM, Alan BRASLAU wrote:
Hmmm

Remind me: PDF stands for "Portable Document Format", or something else?

Yes, it is very curious, but unfortunately, pdf viewers behave very inconsistently, especially on linux. When you use something like shading or transparencies, you can have very nasty surprises. Though I must say that in my experience, okular has been quite good. Adobe Reader does some funny things with colors and makes fonts look too skinny, and evince has some bizarre problems.

Thomas