Hello,

I am using Willi's MAPS 37 and the "Example" section from the \setuppaper
command:

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/setuppaper

to print a set of labels, 2x6 configuration on U.S. Letter waterproof
label paper.

For the most part things are working well, but I have a number of questions:

1.  A difference between MAPS 37 and wiki entry for \setuppaper is the
inclusion of the following line in the later:

\setuplayout[location=middle]

which seems to play a significant role.  Otherwise, I cannot get the
labels to honour the topspace and backspace specified in the setuppaper
command.  My question is why is this significant?  What role does it
play?  This can be tested by simply deleting the line in the MWE below.

2.      I would like to have every label "centered", i.e.,
\framed[alignment=center] should be set for all labels.  However,
including it in the setupframedtexts command doesn't seem to have any
effect as shown in the MWE down below.  Is there another way for all
labels to inherit this alignment setting?

3.  I cannot get interlinespacing to affect the line spacing even though
the baselineskip variable is changed as shown in the MWE.

advTHANKSance.

EXAMPLE:

\definepapersize
        [Label]
        [width=4in,height=3.33in]

\setuppapersize[Label][letter,portrait]

\setuppaper
        [topspace=0.4688in,
        backspace=0.1875in,
        dx=0.1875in,
        dy=0in,
        nx=2,
        ny=3]

\setuplayout
        [topspace=0in,
        backspace=0in,
        margin=0in,
        width=4in,
        height=3.33in,
        header=0in,
        footer=0in]

\setuparranging[XY]

\setupframedtexts
        [width=\textwidth,
        height=\textheight,
        alignment=center,
        frame=off,
        location=lohi,
        alignment=center,
        offset=0pt]

\setuplayout[location=middle]

\definelayer
        [Label]
        [width=\paperwidth,
        height=\paperheight]

\usemodule[simplefonts]
\setmainfont[schola]
\setupbodyfont[rm,48pt]
\setupinterlinespace[line=2.8ex]

\showframe

\starttext
\the\baselineskip\page
\framed[frame=off,width=\textwidth,height=\textheight,aligment=center]{Label
1}\page
\the\baselineskip\page
\framed[frame=off,width=\textwidth,height=\textheight,aligment=center]{\definedfont[Serif
 at 18pt]\setupinterlinespace \the\baselineskip\crlf A long description label
that needs to be have its interline spacing adjusted.}\page
Label 2\page
Label 3\page
Label 4\page
Label 5\page