> I have added a new simplefonts page for new users. (I hope it isn't full
> of errors ;-).)

It's beautiful. A model of completeness and clarity, and I am
especially delighted that you took the trouble to remove the duplicate
info from [[Fonts in LuaTeX]]. Nice work!

I made two minor changes:
* Article names always start with a capital letter (this makes them
easier to guess), so I moved the page to [[Simplefonts]]
* for links to source files, you can use the `src` template:
`{{src|font-ini.lua}}`.

Neither of these changes diminishes the fact that you wrote an
excellent article.

Thanks, and all the best,
Sietse