Thank you so much, Hans. :) It works great!.

I must agree, however, with Georg's considerations. I am very grateful
for the current solution, but an automatic selection of optical sizes
could be insanely good, from a book designer point of view (I'm a book
designer). Just for the curious, these are some links that go deeper
in the theme of Optical Sizes for Typography:

1. http://www.adobe.com/type/topics/opticalsize.html
2.
http://graphicdesign.stackexchange.com/questions/8552/should-i-be-concerned-about-optimal-font-size-for-a-particular-font
3. http://ilovetypography.com/2012/04/11/designing-type-systems/
4. Book: Typography Monographs Vol. 2 - "Size-specific Adjustments to
Type Designs: An Investigation of the Principles Guiding the Design of
Optical Sizes" by Tim Ahrens, MA.
http://markbattypublisher.com/books/typography-monographs-volume-2-size-specific-adjustments-to-type-designs-an-investigation-of-the-principles-guiding-the-design-of-optical-sizes/

Thank you all. :)

Andrés Conrado Montoya
El Andi
andresconr...@gmail.com
http://chiquitico.org
http://twitter.com/conradolandia
Los fines no justifican los medios, porque la medida verdadera de
nuestro carácter está dada por los medios que estamos dispuestos a
utilizar, no por los fines que proclamamos.

“You develop an instant global consciousness, a people orientation, an
intense dissatisfaction with the state of the world, and a compulsion
to do something about it. From out there on the moon, international
politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of
the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look
at that, you son of a bitch.’” — Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell