I likewise find the Sumatr pdf viewer better.  Besides the benefits already
mentioned, it also has the proper quality of being non-intrusive.  Adobe
readers are quite happy to bloat your memory and take control or otherwise
intrude on your system's normal operations.

I don't use Adobe's reader at all.

Cheers