On Thu, 4 Jul 2013, Pablo Rodríguez wrote:

Dear Hans,

I compile ConTeXt documents with --purgeall, but if I save buffers into
files and typeset those files or I typeset buffers directly, these files
aren’t purged after successful compilation.

--purgeall deletes all `*-temp-*.tmp` files from a directory. So, one option (that I use in the filter module) is to use that structure while naming your temporary files.

Would it be possible to enable an option (such as --purgebuffers) that
removes all buffer files generated by that compilation?

IIRC, in t-gnuplot, Mojca had used a macro to store the name of all the generated buffers and some test code (or maybe just the idea) to store them the tuc file so that they get deleted by context/texexec.

Aditya