Hi all, especially Mojca, I guess,

I have a somewhat bizarre problem with the setuptex script under the latest Fedora and zsh (version 5.02). Here's what happens:

source ~/context/tex/setuptex
"/mnt/shared/context/tex" is not a valid TEXROOT path.
(There is no file "/mnt/shared/context/tex/texmf/tex/plain/base/plain.tex")
provide a proper tex root (like '. setuptex /something/tex')

The script works under bash; the error under Fedora is the same on two different computers, but I don't know if any other linux distribution has the same version of zsh. Can anyone else test and see if they have similar problems with zsh?

All best

Thomas