Hey list,

I've observed what I suspect is a broken nightly (2013.08.03) while
attempting to typeset my book.

        (Leading_Characters/Arda_Baştürk.tex
        structure       > sectioning > section @ level 3 : 0.6.1 -> Arda Baştürk
        ! LuaTeX error /usr/share/texmf/tex/context/base/back-pdf.lua:44:
attempt to call global 'f_rotation' (a nil value)
        stack traceback:
        /usr/share/texmf/tex/context/base/back-pdf.lua:44: in function
'pdfstartrotation'
        [string "\directlua "]:1: in main chunk.
        \ctxcommand #1^^@-\directlua {commands.#1}

        \grph_rotate_apply ...tation \p_rotation_rotation
                                                          \wd \nextbox
\zeropoint \h...
        \grph_rotate_finish_yes ...e_a \grph_rotate_apply
                                                          \else
\grph_rotate_calcula...
        \grph_rotate_finish_indeed ...h_rotate_finish_yes
                                                          \fi \egroup
        \syst_boxes_with_next_box ...rotate_finish_indeed
                                                          \egroup
        <argument> ...[red]{\bft Todo: Character's image goes here.}}
                                                          }
\tabl_ntb_prev_level
        l.103 \eTABLE

        ? You want to edit file Leading_Characters/Arda_Baştürk.tex at line 103

The latter referenced file is available here:

<https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~avaneya/avaneya/trunk/view/head:/Documentation/Contributors/Handbook/Leading_Characters/Arda_Ba%C5%9Ft%C3%BCrk.tex#L103>

Respectfully,

PS Please copy me if you need further information, as I am not
currently a subscriber.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred