> Am 07.08.2013 um 19:47 schrieb Pablo Rodríguez <oi...@web.de>:
> [...]
>> How can avoid the unwanted extra interline space in the typing environment?
>
> Can you make a minimal example which shows the wrong spacing?
> I can see it in your document but without a example it’s not possible
> to give a answer.

Wolfgang,

this is a sample that shows the issue I mentioned in my previous message:

    \setuplayout[setups=*lessstrict]
    \startsetups[*lessstrict]
        \setup[reset]
        \widowpenalty=10000
        \clubpenalty=10000
    \stopsetups

    \starttext

    \dorecurse{38}{line\\}

    \starttyping
    \setuplayout[setups=*lessstrict]
    \startsetups[*lessstrict]
        \setup[reset]
        \widowpenalty=10000
        \clubpenalty=10000
        \brokenpenalty=10000
    \stopsetups
    \stoptyping

    \page
    \stoptext

I know that the widow line from the typing environment is causing the
extra interline spacing, but there are other occurrences where there is
no widow line and there is extra interline spacing.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk