Am 17.08.2013 um 09:57 schrieb Mingranina Gingranina <mingran...@gmail.com>:

> With the above code the digits are not changed to persian. For your
> information I have
> attached the source, log, and PDF files.

The following example from Hans worked in my system:

\usetypescriptfile[mathdigits]

\usetypescript [mathdigits] [xits-dejavu] [arabicindic]

\setupbodyfont[dejavu]

\starttext
   $3+2=5 \quad \bf 3+2=5$
\stoptext

> Please note that I have changed '\setupbodyfont[dejavu] to
> \setupbodyfont[dejavusans]
> because the font 'dejavu' is not installed on my system.

The DejaVu fonts are shipped with your context installation and you can use them
with \setupbodyfont[dejavu], when you write \setupbodyfont[dejavusans] context
uses Latin Modern because there is no typeface with the name “dejavusans”.

Wolfgang