Idris,

that's awesome news - I would have never imagined for something like this
to happen so quickly. Unfortunately, I can't get it to run (probably my own
fault). So far I'd been working with TeXLive. Now to try this out, I
installed ConTeXt standalone and then issued "first-setup.bat
--modules='m-hemistich'" (tried 't-hemistich' as well, and yes, Windows -
shame on me). It still gives the error message "resolvers > modules >
'hemistich' is not found", though. What am I missing?

Cheers,
          J.R.