Hi Contexters,

Does anyone know whether it is possible in mkiv to position figures protruding
in the outer margin?
In mkii it used to work.

It seems to me that this simple feature does not work in mkiv. See minimal
example below. Is this a bug?

Regards,

Robert

Op 10 sep. 2013, om 22:05 heeft R. Ermers het volgende geschreven: