On Fri, 13 Sep 2013, Mari Voipio wrote:

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 1:01 PM, Xan <dxpubl...@telefonica.net> wrote:
If I choose BottomSquares in presentation, I receive an error:

l.68 \definevisualcounter

I recently went through all of the Simpleslides designs and found out
that also Boxed and Shaded failed at this same point. Looks like
something with the page counter. (Swoosh fails, too, but on something
else...)

These modules worked for me and about as expected (color options don't
seem to work, but defaults do): BigNumber, Ellipse, Embossed, Framed,
FramedTitle, HorizontalStripes, NarrowStripes, RainbowStripe, Rounded,
SideSquares, Sunrise, ThickStripes.

Sorry about this. Personally, I haven't used simpleslides in over two years; during that time a lot of ConTeXt internals related to fonts and metapost have changed. In most cases, the fixes should be straight forward.

Aditya