On 9/19/2013 11:48 PM, Kip Warner wrote:
On Thu, 2013-09-19 at 14:25 -0700, Kip Warner wrote:
It looks as though the problem is buried in line 596 of font-syn.lua.
For some reason s.angle is typed as a Lua string and not a number.

         local angle   = f_a(s.angle or 0)

I tried patching the above with the following...

         local angle   = f_a(tonumber(s.angle) or 0)

ok (fyi: these are new entries for wolfgang's module)

....and the Lua compiler does appear to consume that line successfully,
but a new error I cannot decipher creeps up...

         error: /usr/share/texmf/tex/context/base/math-noa.lua:156: You
         can't assign a glue_spec node to a prev field

that is already fixed