Hi all,

We just finished the ConTeXt meeting in Brejlov. Once again,
it was a great pleasure to meet in person. A big "thank you!"
to Jano Kula is in order for organizing yet another flawless
meeting!

----

Now looking forward; at the annual members meeting of the ConTeXt Group
in Brejlov, the location for the next meeting (the eight one already)
was decided, we will go back to the same place we were at in 2011.

        't Sjetootje in Bassenge-Boirs, Belgium.

Good food, nice beers, a quirky location and a very friendly host
should make for a perfect return visit in 2014!

Registration is not open yet as I have to figure out the correct pricing
levels first and that will take a few months, but the date is firmly
set already:

  Monday evening September 8 -- Saturday morning September 13, 2014

More news will be posted once it becomes available.

Best wishes,
Taco

http://meeting.contextgarden.net/2014
http://group.contextgarden.net/