Am 08.10.2013 um 18:26 schrieb Magnus J <mjo.li...@gmail.com>:

> With mathdesigngd (which is intended to complement Adobe Garamond Pro, and
> the one that I want), I get
>   fonts           > typescripts > unknown library 'mathdesigngd'
> in the output. With mathdesigngm, I get (cropped output)

1. It’s possible the math design fonts uses different file name than the ones
context expects and this is the cause for the error message.

2. Math for Adobe Garamond isn’t supported yet by context.

I can take a look why math design fails and fix but not today because it takes
a while to check all files.

Wolfgang