On 10/12/2013 1:18 AM, luigi scarso wrote:

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 5:07 PM, Thangalin <thanga...@gmail.com
<mailto:thanga...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi,

    I have pstoedit installed now (that should be emphasized in section
    8.6).

    $ pstoedit
    pstoedit: version 3.60 / DLL interface 108 (built: Dec  3 2011 -
    release build - g++ 4.6.2 - 64-bit) : Copyright (C) 1993 - 2011
    Wolfgang Glunz
    No output format specified (-f option) and format could not be deduced
    from suffix of output file since no output file name was given
    Usage: "pstoedit -f format inputfile outputfile" or run "pstoedit
    -help" to get a complete list available options.

    The -mpgraph.pdf file is created with the quoted content, but has no
    outline. The .mpy file is 0 bytes. I could not see anywhere "pstoedit"
    is being called in the logs.

    Same result: no outline.

it works with pstoedit 3.62 and ghostscript 9.06 on linux 64 bit
and windows.

also, watch the error messages closely: mixed 32/64 bit pstoedit/gs does not work for instance