On 24 Oct 2013, at 07:41, Pierre Bovet <pierr...@me.com> wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> It seems that Luatex (0.76 2013/04/05) don't works with Mavericks?
>
> Thank's in advanced for your help and testimonies
>
> Best wishes

I’m afraid you’re right! I installed Mavericks yesterday; trying to build the
format, I get this:

fonts           > names > globbing path '/Library/Fonts/**.ttf'
mtx-context     | fatal error: no return code, message: luatex: execution
interrupted

It may be a new wacky font in /Library/Fonts. But so far, I have not been able
to unset OSFONTDIR and make context ignore this directory. (Unlike some people
in a recent discussion, my preference would be to NOT include any system fonts
by default: it slows rebuilding the formats down, people who want it can
achieve it, and it’s generally a bad idea). I’ll see if I can figure out how to
do this and will report back, but for the time being, context cannot be used on
Mavericks…

Thomas