Am 02.11.2013 um 10:16 schrieb Jeong Dal <hak...@mac.com>:

> Dear Wolfgang and Hans,
>
>> context normalizes font names ... so you can leave the name as it is
>> (works here)
>>

> I checked the font name in the terminal and the result as following:
>
> MacBook:ConTeXt graph$ luatools hanbatanglvt.ttf
>
> MacBook:ConTeXt graph$ luatools hanbatanglvt.otf
>
> MacBook:ConTeXt graph$ luatools HANBatang-LVT.otf
>
> MacBook:ConTeXt graph$ luatools HANBatang-LVT.ttf
> /Users/graph/Library/Fonts/HANBatang-LVT.ttf
>
> Thus font call "hanbatanglvt" doesn't work in my macbook. So, I thought my
> system is different from Hans' which may affect to this font coloring.

When you use luatools to search for a file context doesn’t use the font database
to resolve normalized font names, the lookup happens only when you request
a font with \definefont or \definefontsynonym.

> I am using Macbook with OSX 10.8 and here are the versions of ConTeXt and
> LuaTeX:
>
> mtx-context     | current version: 2013.11.01 12:20
> This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.76.0-2013040508  (TeX Live 2013/dev)(rev 4627)

I use a Mac as well and I have no problem with Hans example and the fonts from
the link.

There is a possibility that you have a older version of the fonts which is used
by context
instead of the files from the link, you can check which ones are used by
context when
you search for them in the database.

Try this on the command line:

mtxrun --script font --list --file hanbatang*

On my system I get this output:

hcrbatanglvt   normal   normal   normal   normal   hcrbatanglvt
/Users/wolf/Library/Fonts/HANBatang-LVT.ttf    conflict: book
hcrbatanglvt   bold     normal   normal   normal   hcrbatanglvtbold
/Users/wolf/Library/Fonts/HANBatangB-LVT.ttf

Wolfgang