Hello,
We are using simplefonts, the version included with TeX Live 2013. As
mentioned in another email, we don't have the freedom to experiment with
potentially unstable versions.

I've been reading
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/simplefonts
and have it working well so far with the mainfont, sansfont, and
mainfontfallback.

The part I need help with is for using another font.
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/simplefonts#Defining_other_typefaces_and_fonts
says we can use

  * |\definesimplefont|, defines a font for the use in headers or other
    style elements.
  * |\simplefont|, defines a font for inline use.

Can anyone tell me the syntax for these commands - and for using them?
I tried
 \definesimplefont[titleface][Gentium Basic]
 \setupbodyfont[titleface]

There are no complaints and the \definesimplefont line, but I don't know
if it's the right syntax. And the \setupbodyfont line is giving the warning
  fonts > typescripts > unknown library 'titleface'

So I'm guessing that the \definesimplefont line is correct, but I just
don't know how to use the defined font.

Help please?

Thanks,
Lars