Dear Sirs

Tanks a lot for the context software. I use it so much. I'm a
physics/chemistry teacher and for making personalized exams with random
numbers/questions the math.random() from lua is great.  For draw schematic
diagrams/graphs with random arguments I use tikz inside luacode, like
context("\\addplot[blue, ultra thick] {"..slope.."*x-"..workfunction.."};").
However, it would be useful to use some pstricks packages. For example, the
package pst-spectra includes a set of spectrum of various chemical
elements. It is unique.  Currently,  I run  latex and then import the pdf
file into context file. There are other old pstricks macros, but still very
useful, that i like to use. It's old, but useful. In the pstricks home page
(http://tug.org/PSTricks/main.cgi/) I can found some new work, with some
new packages and macros.

For now, if i try to run this simple code

\usemodule[pstric]
\starttext
\startPSTRICKS
\pspicture(0,0)(20,20)
\psline(0,0)(20,20)
\psline(1,1)(10,10)
\endpspicture
\stopPSTRICKS
\stoptext

I found this error message:
[...]
(/usr/local/texlive/2013/texmf-dist/tex/generic/pgf/utilities/pgffor.code.tex)
`PSTricks' v2.43  <2013/05/12> (tvz)
(/usr/local/texlive/2013/texmf-dist/tex/generic/pstricks/pstricks.con))
(/usr/local/texlive/2013/texmf-dist/tex/generic/pst-plot/pst-plot.tex
 v1.45, 2013/04/29 (tvz,hv)
! Undefined control sequence.
\special@length ...ecial@length]{ #1|#2|#3 }\ifx!
                                                  #1\relax \edef
\pst@Specia...

\pssetlength ...ecial@length \pst@tempg \@nil {#1}
                                                  \ignorespaces
\pst@getlength #1#2->\pssetlength \pst@dimg {#1}
                                                \edef #2{\pst@number\pst@di.
..
<argument> ...endcsname \expandafter {\XKV@tempa }
                                                  \relax \XKV@srstate{}{@\r...

\XKV@afterfi #1\fi ->\fi #1

\XKV@f@r ...nnil \expandafter \@gobbletwo \else #2
                                                  \expandafter \XKV@f@r \fi
l.219 \psset[pst-plot]{barwidth=0.25cm}

Thanks a lot for your support and for Context.

Jorge Manuel