On 11/25/2013 12:34 AM, "H. Özoguz" wrote:
Thanks, that works fine:

\definefont[arabicamiri][file:amiri-regular.ttf*arabic at 15pt]
\definefont[arabicuth][file:UthmanicHafs1Ver09.ttf*arabic at 17pt]
\def\eoa#1{#1\char"06DD}
\starttext
\setupalign[r2l]
\arabicuth لأَفَبِهَـٰذَا ٱلْحَدِيثِ أَنتُم مُّدْهِنُونَ ﴿٨١﴾\eoa
\stoptext

Now I could locate the error in ConText better, see this code and the
mistake, which occurs:

\definefont[arabicuth][file:UthmanicHafs1Ver09.ttf*arabic at 17pt]
\define[1]\eoa{#1\char"06DD}
\starttext
\setupalign[r2l]
\arabicuth

إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا سَوَآءٌ عَلَيْهِمْ ءَأَنذَرْتَهُمْ أَمْ لَمْ
تُنذِرْهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٦﴾\blank

إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا سَوَآءٌ عَلَيْهِمْ ءَأَنذَرْتَهُمْ أَمْ لَمْ
تُنذِرْهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٦٦﴾
\stoptext

(I have attached the compiled PDF).

The first aya, with a single one-digit number is not regonized
correctly, but the second is (with a two-digit-number). Why?

i tried to reproduce your issue but gave up because of the fact that it's unclear what (version) of the font is used ... you switched from 10 to 09 and in 09 i see no 'big circular thing' so your version is different from the one i donwload ... so, i cannot even be certain that the font is okay ... so if you want to test:

- make sure that you use fonts consistently
- make sure we know where to get that version of the font
- make sure that corel draw (or whatever) is using the same font