On 2013-11-23 Jan Tosovsky wrote:

> in my two-column index there are several cases when the last
> entry in the given letter group overflows to the next column/page.
> In the extreme case it is just the last page reference.
> Additionaly, columns are not balanced properly in all cases. When the
> first is longer, it is not a big problem. But the opposite case
> looks weird.

As the registers are rendered programatically, I cannot intervene into this
process. But can I influence it e.g. using 'processors' applied to
problematic index entries?

Processors can be used for setting the font-weight or color of particular
entry. Can the same method used for manual setting of
'keep-with-previous/next' ?

Thanks, Jan