On 2013-12-02 "H. Özoguz" wrote:
> On 2013-12-01 Jan Tosovsky wrote:
> >
> > when grid is on, orphan and widows have to be eliminated using
additional
> > penalty settings. Whereas it works fine for body text, section titles
are
> > still sometimes left at the bottom of the page.
>
> this is not the same question as handling orphan and widows - because
> you surely do not want some titles with only 2-3 lines of body text
> after them.
>
> I always use "\testpage[x]" to handle those issues, see your example
> with testpage:
>
> \setuphead[section][before={\testpage[8]\blank}]

Thanks, it works! Another magic command not documented anywhere in the
ConTeXt Guide or Wiki...

I was looking for any alternative for XSL-FO's keep-with-next="always". This
is a different approach, but it doesn't matter.

Btw, I still don't understand why keeping the title and text behaves
differently when grid is on...

Jan