Hi,

I’m using the apa-de style. When my citation includes publications from the
same authors, then using

\cite[authorFirstRef,authorSecondRef]

or

\cite[authoryear][authorFirstRef,authorSecondRef]

will not include Spaces between the years, e.g.

\cite[Dyer:2012ts,Dyer:2012hy,Dyer:2013te]
=> … (Dyer et al., 2012a,2012b,2013a)

\cite[authoryear][Dyer:2012ts,Dyer:2012hy,Dyer:2013te]
=> … Dyer et al. (2012a,2012b,2013a)

How can I accomplish that the years are separated by comma and space:

=> … Dyer et al. (2012a, 2012b, 2013a)

I already played with the setupcite command and peeked at the source code but
could not find the right place or an idea how to change this. Seems like
setupcite has not option and this is somewhere buried deep in the
compact-layout code.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Steffen