Friends,

I have completed my book typeset using ConTeXt[1]. I'd like to extend my
gratitude to this list for the many questions answered. In particular,
I'd like to thank in no particular order Hans Hagen, Luigi Scarso,
Wolfgang Schuster, Mojca Miklavec, and Taco Hoekwater. I'd also like to
thank Adam Reviczky for his help in preparing debs for ConTeXt.

        <https://www.avaneya.com/#!/content/downloads/handbook.html>

Without these peoples' help, it would have been more difficult to
develop my project.

Take care,

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer