Aditya,

sarvaartha should have the r maatraa on top of va - in case of siddhanta
font when used in ConText the maatraa is not coming instead a dot seems
visible halfway on va (I am assuming that you can read devanagari) - when
you compare with Chandas the maatraa is  clearly visible. so
सर्वार्थ is looking like सवार्थ with a dot on वा

It may be a question of correctly stacking the components for building the
vertically stacked glyph (I do not know much about font design and
rendering - this is just a guess).

Shree Devi Kumar