Hello Vyatcheslav.
Two years ago my doughter wrote her thesis by Microsoft Word and it looked awful. Therefore I retyped hers Word texts (resources) by Context. Her thesis can not be published now due to patent management, so I removed all the texts, images and other information from the source text, and I made a sort of thesis template. I note it's definitely not a work of developer of modules, but such a conglomerate of my minds. Some things are in Czech language, so it may not be for someone to understand, but for inspiration and start working on your own module, would it be useful. There's a lot of my work, but I hope it helps someone to be for beginning of own work.

Here is link to my google disk drive:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1tJnd0SSM25Skt4S3VnQVlhdFU&usp=sharing

Have a nice crossword :-)

With greetings  Jaroslav Hajtmar

Dne 16.12.2013 23:10, Vyatcheslav Y. napsal(a):
> Is there any dissertation/high-school diploma style for Context? I'm sure if there any, I can adapt it to Ukrainian standards (dstu 3008-95).

>>Unless you can find a module (at http://modules.contextgarden.net/) then you'll have to design it yourself.

The closest thing I found is
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Law_Faculty_University_of_Ljubljana_Styling_and_citations
but it's a bit outdated and far from complete.

Maybe someone did his/her thesis in ConTeXt?

Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky