On 12/30/2013 11:09 AM, Flavien Lambert wrote:
> Dear all, I would like to use the comfortaa font available at
> http://www.dafont.com/comfortaa.font. I managed - maybe in a wrong way -
> to do it through the following example:
> [...]
> Unfortunately, there are no ligatures whereas the snapshots given by the
> author show some of them like fi and fl.
> Did I use the correct script?
> Best regards,

Hi Flavien,

there is an shorter way,:

\definefontfeature[default][default][script=latn]
\definefontfamily[mainface][serif][Comfortaa]
\setupbodyfont[mainface]
\starttext
fl fi
\stoptext

Since standard ligatures are enabled by default, you only have to enable
the Latin script.

It doesn’t work, because the font has the glyph, but it seems to lack
the proper OT liga feature that allows ConTeXt to use it.

Sorry for the bad news.

Best wishes for 2014,

Pablo
--