Am Sat, 04 Jan 2014 12:47:24 -0500 schrieb Aditya Mahajan:

> You ask for modern as the text font and termes as the math font, and
> that is what you get. Can you elaborate what do you mean by 'mix the
> fonts'?
> What output do you want to get.

For the text font I use (it's a commercial typeface), a matching math
font doesn't exist.  Now if I use for example Termes as the math font,
the formulae don't match the regular text, because the letters and digits
differ.  That's why I want in the formulae math symbols like special
arrows and operators to be taken from Termes, but regular alphanumeric
characters from my text font.  So in my minimal examples, "123" should
look the same in the text and the formula.

Kind regards,
Joshua Krämer