On 1/8/2014 6:50 PM, Rajeesh K Nambiar wrote:
On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 9:11 PM, Rajeesh K Nambiar
<rajeeshknamb...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 10:33 PM, Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> wrote:
On 1/4/2014 10:36 PM, Rajeesh K Nambiar wrote:

Hello, especially Hans and Kai,

I have succeeded to an extent in adding Malayalam shaping to the
existing Devanagari shaping. Being a complete novice in Lua and mkiv,
I'm at a point where your expertise is needed to proceed further.
Please find the attached patch, test case listed below and expected
rendering for comparison. Additionally needed to support:

in next beta (some a bit different)

Thank you very much for incorporating it!

Just hit this with latest beta (same test case as before):

error: .../context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/font-odv.lua:1603:
attempt to call global 'setfield' (a nil value)

As of yesterday's beta, I get the following error:
font-odv.lua:879: attempt to index local 'start' (a number value)

Probably you're still updating things, am I testing prematurely?

it more looks liek some mixup of files at your end (there is no 'start' in that line)