Hi Wolfgang,

In mkiv, even using \startanswer, \stopanswer (and the same syntax with
questions and hints) the blocks mechanism seems to be broken.
The error message is still the following:

\dostopnormalblock ...meter \c!after \par \egroup

<argument> ...fact that $2\times 5 = 10$. \dostopnormalblock
                                                  \dostartnormalblock {hint}...
\dodowithpar ...dler \v!construction \endcsname #1
                                                  \csname \??constructionsto...

When I understand a little bit more about that mechanism I’ll do other testings
and eventually ask Hans about what has been changed regarding blocks.
Best regards: OK