On Fri, 17 Jan 2014, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:

On 01/15/2014 11:56 PM, Marco Patzer wrote:
On 2014–01–15 Pablo Rodriguez wrote:

how should I invoke \hyphenation so it hyphens the \ConTeXt command?

\ConTeXt is defined as “Con\TeX t” and \TeX uses kerns and boxes,
both of which suppress hyphenation. AFAIK there's no easy way around
it.

Many thanks for your help, Marco.

I would like to hyphenate ConTeXt as the standard English word (Con-TeXt).

Sorry for having to explain that ;-), but I’m writing an introduction to
ConTeXt in Spanish. I had already rewritten two sentences in less than
five pages to avoid the not-hyphenated ConTeXt word.

Is there no simpler way to do this?

\starttext

\hsize 4mm