On Wed, 29 Jan 2014, Fabrice Couvreur wrote:

Hi,
I want to use the Lucida fonts. I understand that these are commercial
fonts that
I must buy. What should buy and where ?
In the meantime, I tried to test the following file :

\loadtypescriptfile[lucida-typeone]
\setupbodyfont[lucida,12pt]

)</home/fab/texmf/fonts/type1/bh/lucida/fonts/afm/bh/lucida/lbr.afmType1:
Could not understand Type1 font:
/home/fab/texmf/fonts/type1/bh/lucida/fonts/afm/bh/lucida/lbr.afm

If you don't have the fonts, but the opentype version of the font rather than the type1 version. If you have the type1 fonts, it should be possible to use them with ConTeXt.

Aditya