Hi there,

I asked a similar question before, but I try it again (in a bit different way):

The command \testpage[n] Paragraph sets the next paragraph on the next page, if there are less than n lines left on the current page. I use this command very often, but need it with some extension: If \testpage is "active" (meaning, there are indeed less than n lines left), then it should not only input an pagebreak, but also some other command.

E.g.: somewhat like \testpage[n,{\noindentation}] should add "\noindentation" before the paragraph, if and only if, there are less than n lines left. Or maybe: "\testpage[n, {TESTPAGE IS ACTIV}" to simply add this text infront of the next paragraph (of course the first one is more interesting).

At the moment I use \testpage[n]\noindentation but that fails, if the document has changed and there are >= n lines left => no pagebreak, but still \noindentation of course - but they only should act simultaneously.

Is that possible in some way?

Best regards!
Huseyin