Dear list,

For a Thesis, doublesided, I need three unnumbered pages behind the Title-page,
the second of which contains only a dedication "To the memory of A".
For the Title-page I use standardmakeup but ConTeXt apparently does not like me
to add a second .tex-file with standardmakeup.
How can I manage to accomplish this in a way worthy of ConTeXt?

Thanks in advance for any advice

 Best regards,

Robert Blackstone

(I did find a hack, consisting of introducing between the Title-page and the
FrontMatter a .tex-file, beginning with \setuppagenumber[state=stop], of which
the second page is filled with stack of empty framed textboxes with their
frames off. It does work somehow but I cannot believe that it is the right
method.)