Am 15.02.2014 20:38, schrieb Lukáš Procházka:

fonts           > fallback modern rm 12pt is loaded
Crds=   (5,15)(20,20)(24,-24)
Package pgfplots: Error! Sorry, I could not read the plot coordinates
near '(5,15)(20,20)(24,-24)'. Please check for format mistakes.
! Package pgfplots Warning: the current plot has no coordinates (or all
have been filtered away)...
"

Any idea from someone more familiar with pgfplots would be appreciated.

As far as I know \addplot scans the coordinates in a way that a
macro is not possible here . However, write your coodinates into an
external file  and read it with

\addplot table {<file.data>};

 That will work.

Herbert