Hi Thomas,

One way is to increase the « degree of randomness » by saying
        withcolor transparent (1,0.3,mycolor[round(uniformdeviate(10*i)/10)])
or you can define a RandomColor as below:

\startuniqueMPgraphic{colortest}
save mycolor ; color mycolor[] ;
mycolor[1] := (0.07, 0.21, 0.65) ;
mycolor[2] := (0.6, 0.6, 0.4) ;
mycolor[3] := (0.5, 0.8, 0.5) ;
path p ;
p := unitsquare scaled 2cm ;
for i=1 upto 3:
fill p shifted (i*2.5cm, 0) withcolor transparent
(1,0.3,mycolor[round(uniformdeviate(10*i)/10)]) ;
endfor ;
\stopuniqueMPgraphic

\ctxlua{
CoeffRed = math.random(1,100)/100 ;
CoeffGreen = math.random(1,100)/100 ;
CoeffBlue = math.random(1,100)/100 ;
}
\def\CoeffRed{\ctxlua{tex.print(CoeffRed)}}
\def\CoeffGreen{\ctxlua{tex.print(CoeffGreen)}}
\def\CoeffBlue{\ctxlua{tex.print(CoeffBlue)}}

\definecolor[RandomColor]
        [r=\CoeffRed,
        g=\CoeffGreen,
        b=\CoeffBlue
        ]

\starttext

\uniqueMPgraphic{colortest}

\startcolor[RandomColor]\bf This is a RandomColor \stopcolor

\stoptext

Best regards: OK