Forgot to tell why I need the glyph paths...
I implemented multi path support in drops yesterday and now I want to
test it with some glyphs. Currently I use Inkscape (export the glyph
path as PDF) and pdftoedit to finally get a MP path. Time consuming and
the result still needs a manual clean-up.

Here is my current test example. Needless to say, that the path blew up
my code in the first run (a too low threshold value) :-D

http://www.wuala.com/indiego/public/ConTeXt/pathtest.pdf